Freitag, 22. Juni 2012

newstart and pic spam

ok... I am back.
Seriously.
I deleted my facebook account. And since I was used to poste everything there, I really kind of forgot about this blog.
AND I FINALLY have a laptop again. That means I can poste comments and watch other blogs without any problems finally again.
I also got a super great SLR camera. So I can poste much more pics from my life on the countryside in Japan....

My parents (and as a surprise for me - also my beloved sister ❤) came to Japan 3 weeks ago!
It was such a great time! But of course much too short. They stayed 2 weeks. And now I miss them even worse...

well here are some pics... (sorry for the bad quality. All pics are taken with my cell phone)


in the Bihoku Hillside Park in Shobara Shi

 in ASA ZOO Hiroshima

atomic bomb dome, Hiroshimaand Okonomiyaki Hiroshima style. My favourite.

japanese theater

Miyajima shrine, Hiroshima
(what a pitty they were fixing it, in the time we wanted to visit it... )

Purikura with my lovely sister :3
(it was the 3rd time for me, and the first time for my sister... so we arent purikura professionals at all  LOL)

golden temple, Kyoto

 my pyjama in the hotel, Osaka. ^^
few from our hotel room...
Osaka castle.

Shinto wedding in front of a shrine, Osaka. (i LOVE shinto weddings. so beautiful...)

I actually didnt make a lot pictures at all... my cell phones quality is pretty worse (as you can tell)
(my dad will send me all his pics, and then maybe I will make another post about this.)

...

Hope everybody is having a great summer!
Here it is definetely summer already!!!!!! 
Even though its the rainy season with typhoons and a lot of rainy days.
It is usually ultra hot and humid.


xoxo
lisa



7 Kommentare:

  1. Hey Aya! I'm happy to read of you again =) hope everything is fine in Japan! I would love to see pictures of the Japanese countryside!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ui ich musste schon immer an dich denken, weil du so lange nix gepostet hattest :( Aber freut mich zu lesen, dass es dir gut geht und ihr dein Taifun gut überstanden habt. Hier in Deutschland ist das Wetter grauselig, es regnet seit Tagen. Sehr deprimierend ;.; Ich freu mich, wenns bei dir mit den Fotos klappt!
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich freu mich schon so sehr wieder von dir zu hören und neue Fotos zu sehen :) Hab dich vermisst <3 Liebe Grüße!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. woooow wie schön dass du wieder bloggst^^
    schöne Bilder *-* Alles sieht so schön aus *-*
    Liebe Grüße^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Schön mal wieder einen Post von dir zu sehen ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
    Und du hast jetzt ganz blonde Haare \(//∇//)\
    Total toll sieht das an dir aus :) ich will auch eine solche haarfarbe haben (T_T) der Pj sieht so toll an die aus...deine Figur so beneidenswert. Ich glaube ich gehe heute joggen um deiner Figur einbisschen näher zu kommen XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh die Bilder sind da!!! Wie toll ♥ Du bist jetzt blond!! Steht dir super ♥ Passt perfekt zu deinen hübschen Augen.
    Und man sieht total, dass ihr beide Geschwister seid ^.^
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Das sind wunderbare Aufnahmen. Solche Bilder mag ich immer besonders gerne. Bitte mehr davon, das fänd ich super toll! ;>

    AntwortenLöschen